Wednesday, October 22, 2008




Your Stress Level is: 76%



You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.

Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.

Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.




That is my stress level for today, and the percentage ain't do justice for what i feel right now and what happened today. Kepala ini berdenyut2 and i can't sleep properly or eat properly for almost 3 days in a row. Why? it's bc of my new job. It's not that i hate my job [but i hate it, in my condition like this - i'm weak for not having a proper rest and not eating well maka jadik la not energetic, less aggressive krn workload yg byk giler selori files perday, energy tlh di sapped for trying to cope with new things, hving to learn fast, decide fast n constantly worried for my lil one inside. To top it off having to deal with 1 typical gomen mkck worker yg berkire, thinks she is the boss, give like ZILLLLIOOooonn answers to my question and talked more than me!!! and also, there's anor 1 typical gomen guy who went m.i.a fr work about 2mths n who's coming back tomorrow as my staff [what? he thinks this is his gfather's office?]. It's a crazy workload and 2 lunatic staff to be given to a coping 1st time pregnant lady whom is petite ok!!! I'm soooo stressed, it's just too much!!! The first day, i cried my eyes out at nite..because my tummy feels so tight & painful -Dh sudah speechless & worried, second day at work was tiring like hell i hv a truckload stuff to deal with till 5:30 which left me with no appetite, vomiting out of stress and cannot sleep at nite due to stress, the third day is getting worse..i was extremely tired in a.m- feel like crying but i know once i start crying (jwpnnyer takkan bole keje today), my brain stops working & i keep calling my good fren Mr S for help like more than 7 times, my low abdomen starts to feel painful like cramp tibe2 in the middle [i was like...uh, adakah ini mcm perasaan nk terberanak?] thank god..after drinking half a bottle of water the pain subside, and now...i'm having a stress headache [the kind of back of neck pain sampai tulang belakang & whole body is aching].


Look..what i found here:

Job stress, noise, long periods of standing and work weeks of more than 40 hours all greatly increase the risk of giving birth to premature babies, a study has found. Dr. Johnson said. "My recommendations to all working women who are pregnant is that they not stand for prolonged periods of time, that they not work for more than eight-hour days or for more than 40-hour weeks."

Barbara Luke, an associate professor at the University of Michigan and an author of the study, said the decision on when to leave work during pregnancy should be based on a woman's job and medical history.

She said it was very important to avoid these risks during the second half of pregnancy.


...See, mungkin betul the cramp today is the first hint sign of contraction. Maybe my lil one is saying "mommy slow down, don't over-test me..don't push yourself too hard, ur stress level is increasing and it's suffocating me". *sigh...even if i hv a doctor's recommendation, what can i do with it???? i hv no choice...bc the workload is fixed for me [if per day there are a truckload of files..i do not hv a choice but to deal with it.] ...I hv no choice except the only alternative is to go for unpaid leave and causing trouble to my colleagues. Hmmm..it's a hard decision to make.

I've been telling myself to hold on, wait & see...but what am i waiting for? for stress to subside or for a strong signal to stop? ...i guess..which comes first. It's very risky tho playing this kind of waiting game.

No, i'm not whiny, or trying to runaway fr work responsibilities, or trying to find excuse to stay at home [i've experienced the worst thing before this job and i survived for 1 year or maybe more if i was not transferred]. I do feel worried if tidak di confirm (tp fhm kalau org tanak confirmkan..krn byk sgt mc tanpa sengaja), i will feel guilty if i cause trouble to my good colleagues, i will feel guilty towards my boss and staff juga. But...i feel lebih worried with my condition+ the lil one's condition. Sekian, my complaint for today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new study in United States on Sunday revealed that the women who are stressed about money, relationships and other problems during pregnancy may give birth to babies who are predisposed to allergies and asthma.=FYI juga.
Take care, Kb.Dont strees out.

Anonymous said...

yeah babe...
dat sounds rly2 bad...
hmmmmm...cian ko...
apa2pn...ur baby is the priority...
rite?...
hear ur body...
only an insensitive idiot je yg akan criticize ko kalau ko take unpaid leave....

Anonymous said...

Sian my dear mommy-to-be, KB... yes baby is the 1st priority..
Maybe u need a break my dear..

Take a very good care of urself n baby as well ya.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tq:) Tq:) *terharu. Today i feel a bit better eventho pg2 rase stress. Anyway, if semakin teruk and rase sakit2 lagi..aku akan ikut cdgn korg.

Anonymous said...

kb...dnt stress out k...its not good to ur lil one..take care

Anonymous said...

Tq:)