Monday, September 20, 2010


This morning, i read one of my favourite blog and let me quote what she said;

" I was genuinely, sincerely very happy for her. You know, it’s not every day that we can say that we’re happy for others and really MEAN it. And even if we are sincerely happy for that person, it’s never the same as feeling as though that person’s happiness is your happiness. I hope you get what I mean. As for me, I don’t feel like that very often although I have been generally happy for others many times. It was just one of those special warm feeling. As to why I feel differently this time, I guess it has to do with a ‘long story cut short’. "


I feel you today girl! I feel the same way too for the very same reason.
I am so so so happy for you know who you are!
*A silent prayer for u....AMiiinnn*

No comments: