Friday, July 24, 2009

My parents is currently in Singapore. They'll be gone for 2 days & 1 nite to visit our sick relative.
We hv part of the house to ourselves (part=bc my sister's at home too).
Since having a baby...this is the first time, we r at home without Zara's grandparents (i.e without parents guidance).
So, there's no one else to pass lil Zara's around when i've exhausted all ways to calm her down except my sister & DH. Hahahaha.

I'm able to blog bc Zara's asleep. She's 4 months today!!
So..what now?

The most important thing for today is...WHAT'S FOR DINNER?? in between tending to the lil pwincess.
Haven't cooked for such a long time since i got pregnant & living manja2 with my parents (ok..ada lah once or twice je masak).
It's not my fault altogether..everyone enjoyed her cooking rather than mine.
The thought of her masak lemak sardin..asam pedas..terung berlada..ayam sambal..fresh brussels sprout with sos ikan..makes me hungry now.

Now, what's for dinner?
*think*
*think*
*mama..*

Ok...i think i heard Zara's crying.

No comments: