Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nak update tapi malas..tapi nk update jugak in point form je.

Citer yg best dulu:
  • Amusing. Zara tido lasak. We found out that we can't left her alone on our bed or on her bouncing net-she can rolled over [eekss..bukan ke baby shd rolled over by their 4th month??]. Sib baik she can sleep in her playpen during the day..but at nite we co-sleep bc dia suke mengigau lately.
  • Zara manja with her dad, auntie and atuk [papa yg selalunyer kurang sabar boleh bsabar layan Zara? unbelievable!]
  • Zara suke mengada2 with her mommy and grandma. Cerewet extra with us. I wonder why??
  • I went for my post natal check up last week and the Dr gave me a thumbs up & a green light after 6 weeks [muahahaha]. Semua da heal:))))
  • My fave pic..Zara with her Grandma:



Citer yg tak bape best:
  • I lost 11kg out of 16kg in just 2 weeks. However, after 3rd week and so on..weight itu tidak mahu turun2 dah. It just stops at 45kg. GRrrr...
  • Yesterday (ok..pantang lom habis, tp DH ajak teman..i have too! tak ikut kata suami derhaka kan?) we went to Hush Puppies..i tried on this high heel peep toe-asked for size 4: TAK MUAT!!!! my size is either 5 or 6 now. Sib baik DH menenangkan keadaan and told me.."baru one month la yang...u'll get to ur size 4."
  • Altho luka da heal, i still dont feel fit. I can't walk for long...rase mcm nk pengsan and fr waist to feet felt so heavy [it's not bc i hv a bubble butt now..tp i think..sbrnyer dalaman belum 100% heal kan sbb tu rase tak fit]. I wish this recovery cud speed up...
  • I can't eat my fave food-too much tomato based takleh, spicy food takleh, anything yg bole produce angin takleh bc Zara sgt sensitive and prone to colic.
  • Zara's a fussy baby-she refused to be bottle-fed at certain times.
  • ...I hv like a few more weeks to work..and i don't feel like working. Cemane?

6 comments:

Ezany said...

Yeayyy!!..dah updet!!..
Takyah keje, jadik loving mummy jaga Zara kat rumah..Yeay!!

KbZb said...

Ezany: I wish for that everyday ok. Aku rather tak tido mlm melayan Zara n buat home business. What a choice ek? ala2 ibu mithali la;p.

elin said...

hahaha..sila la duk umah..hoit yg ko nie nk kurus sgt nape???biasa ar dh beranak naik skit badan tuh..ish ish ish...

KbZb said...

Sbb aku da takde baju yg aku muat nk pakai. The whole wardrobe kene tukar. Hahaha..positively, bunyi mcm best dpt shopping.

pitt said...

baru pas jumpe n kiss kiss zara...
bestnyer....
hehehehehehe

kb! jom pose!!!!
aku pun ade 2 kilos lagi to lose...
gambate kudasai!!!!!!

KbZb said...

Pitt: Hehehe;>> iye lepas pose hopefully akan turun and leh muat pakai suar yg telah di tempah. Aku just nk fit in suar tu and that's all. Nk provekan that i can fit in.