Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Happy belated New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year as well!

I know it's been a month since i last blogged.
I'm on the inet e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y but i'm too occupied (with my muses: baby khaleef, zara antics, reading stuff on the inet, fb, workloads and lunches) to focus on blogging.
I've started working since january '11...and ever since my life routine consists of working, pumping, bfing, rolling on the bed during weekends with khaleef, chasing after zara, tickling zara as a punishment or just to hear her laugh and yes tickling khaleef purely for fun and to see him smiling and giggling, and cleaning their wees & poos.

I hv lots of things in my mind such as blog an entry, having a weekend getaway, baking a choc cake, ordered hanis zalikha's mom choc cake (sgt sedap ok), dim sum, baked choc pudding at the apartment, anor mini uhu-hu at the loaf, ...eh! wait....99% is on food???? ....ok, i admit i love food, err..let's talk about something else..i'm getting hungry here.

O yeah, one of the angels delivered a beautiful baby girl in January. Congrats again Yanti!. Below are pics of our babies, and be prepared to add 3 more pics by end of this year. Aaawww, i love the smell of newborn babies. Someone said to me it's a smell from heaven. Can't wait for 3 additions in the family soon.


Pic: courtesy of Yatt


I'm running out of idea now.
So, that's it for now...


P/s: For new mommies out there, the tips on increasing ur milk:
Relax jgn stress, eat lots of nutritious food, eat tau fu fa, drink milk, soya bean, hot longan, honey, habbatus sauda', kurma, pumped at least 3-4 times a day if u r working, and lots of water.



No comments: