Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today, kb lost her temper which resulted a purple red bruise on her right thumb [iye..akibat terlalu marah dan telah menepuk meja dgn kuatnyer). My irritating staff (the female one) was raising her voice at me due to some misunderstanding [maybe caranye mcm tu..but sorry la ok, my pantang larang is i cant take it when ppl gimme that high tone: i did warned her not to raise voice] So, akibatnyer dptlah jeritan from me. I may look small and soft spoken...but i inherit both my parents hot temper. Don't try me pls...especially in this preggy condition.

The misunderstanding is about keys. Hello!!! Can u believe it...of all the things in the world...KEYS ??? And then causing chaos to my other staff yg obviously can get along together in a teamwork. I tell u...this entry dont do justice to her gomenly behaviour & i hv no intention to type out one by one of her long list of gomen behaviour which annoyed me. This kind of ppl need to be sacked out of job!

I hv several problematic staff sepanjang my working experience, the stubborn one, the lazy one, the talkative one, the reasoning one, the negotiating one...But this one really makes me off & i cant tolerate no more. I make a vow to myself, tomorrow am gonna pulled any available string and get her transferred out for my safety & my other staff too.

p/s: Am not overreacting...but this one staff has a history of mental prob. A good reason kan?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Mcm nk amik exam je;P

Anonymous said...

hehe..apsal la ko nie dpt byk problematic staff..kb..aku x penah nmpk ko marah..hehe

KbZb said...

Elin ko x pernah tgk aku marah? serious? *berpk...

Anonymous said...

hehe..a ahh kb..aku x penah nmpk..keke..x per la..aku x nk tgk pun..muahahah