Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On Sunday morning, our iron lady (that's my mom) was hospitalized for the first time due to sickness. Ok, serious kelam kabut everyone. All these while, my mom would make sure that everything is in order for everyone. I was sooo used to being manja2 tak buat keje byk2 & berat2 since i'm pregnant (giler mengada....i know) i almost forgot how to manage a household *Ngehehehe (cemane nk jadik a good mommy ni?). Thank god...i hv a helpful DH, together we managed to make sure everything's in order and mama gets a good rest with my lil sister accompanying her at nite.

On Monday, we (me & Kb Jr) accompanied my mom the whole day. While waiting for the doctor to make her rounds...i read a book, and see what happens below?

Someone menyibuk2 nk baca buku sama2...




Kb Jr enjoyed reading as much as her mommy:) *chuckles

P/S: My mom was discharged on Tuesday and thank god..the MRI result turned out to be ok. However, she's still left with a vestibular balance disorder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think thats how the shape of the watermelon would be..thi thi thi...

Anonymous said...

Ezany: watermelon? u r referring to my bump ke kat my lil bump (baby yg terbonjol) tu?

Anonymous said...

hahaahahahahahahhaah
i reserved my comment...

Anonymous said...

hahaha..