Tuesday, July 8, 2008



"There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere . . . "



We are all apt to expect too much. That is so true.

I expect to get pregnant as soon as i get married but nay..after 2mths of being married i got sick with several diagnosis: miscarriage-infection-an abcess which caused me a major surgery & a wonderful 1 month MC + 1 month away fr coa for induction [that's 2 months-i've never been grateful]. I hv no idea what really caused it, so did the gynae but i managed to passed through it all with lots of TLC from my family.

I expect to recover as soon as possible and start conceiving. Met my gynae without failure every month - still the result is i'm not yet conceive. Disappointed. But, i'm grateful that the result from those appointments turn out to be that i'm healthy and fertile.

I expect to get pregnant after 4 months of operation..but...hey..the red one turns up loyally every month. Disappointment. I stopped meeting my gynae, because we want nature to take its course since i hv no problems to conceive. I'm very thankful because i'm married to a wonderful soul who is very understanding.

But i tell u what...next next next neexxxt month i will keep on expecting. Haha. Sungguh never learnt from a lesson because i found that from disappointment, i will always find comfort in another form. The comfort is in the form of DH spoiling me with my comfort food & i luv it!

No comments: